- Waterproof Lighter️ ▶ with metal-ring sealed plasma lighter cover and locking clasp, water does not seep inside, no fear of rain. A cool stuff usb lighter that outdoor enthusiasts must have, can be used as a fire starter, camping gear, survival tool and more.
- Rechargeable Lighter️ ▶ it can be charged by laptop, power bank, car or other power with the included USB cable, about 2 hours full charged, no gas required, economic, clean and convenient. There are obvious current voice when using,cool lighter.
- Survival Lanyard️ ▶ A paracord lanyard with an emergency whistle is designed for if there is an unexpected survival situation. The lanyard can be used as a pyrophore to quickly ignite a fire, field (outdoor) strapping equipment, knife hilts, and more.
- Portable ▶ this arc lighter with a lanyard, lightweight and small, you can hang it on your neck or put in your pocket, easy to carry. High-quality ABS and Zinc Alloy material, durable.
- Warning: Do not use it with metal products.
I’ve kept this in my bino harness since last year. I was trying to light my jet oil but my Bic Lighters weren’t cutting it in the wind. I pulled this out and was surprised it still had charge. Lit a piece of paper towel and I was able to have my coffee!!
Mounted on monopod for hiking. Works great. Steady glassing from now on!
Works great and Tricer shipped incredibly fast!￼
I've used my Tricer lighter for several things and love it. It's nice being able to charge it from my Jackery. It's nice not to have to worry about flammable gasses in my pack too.
Everything came in fast, and the quality exceeded my expectations.