Thank you for your interest in the professional products of TRICER.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from TRICER, (the "Physical Goods"). The warranty period starts on the original date of purchase on your sales receipt. If service is required, please include a copy of the bill of sale and TRICER, warranty card, with an explanation of the problem. Please store your bill of sale and warranty card in a safe location.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, TRICER will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
TRICER will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from TRICER is 3 years from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 3 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- If the equipment has been serviced by other than an authorized TRICER distributor or service center.
- Damage to the equipment due to modification, overloading, mishandling, abuse, accident, sand, corrosives, water damage or not following operating instructions.
- Disassembling the product by any unauthorised dealer, repair shop, any other person other than authorized dealer of TRICER.
- No valid proof of purchase from authorized dealer is provided.
- Damage caused by acts of nature (including, but, not limited to fires, floods or earthquakes).
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please provide valid proof of purchase from authorized dealer while contacting us.
Any/All Shipping cost/charges for Warranty claim are to paid in advance by the customer.
An estimate of repair (including shipping costs) will be provided by TRICER and repairs will begin once the estimate is approved and payment is received. Shipping fee for return will be charged for refused estimates.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
- Please NOTE that TRICER’S 3-Year warranty is valid only on products purchased from local Authorized TRICER dealers (You can contact us before making any purchase for list of Authorized TRICER, dealers).
- For products purchased in the United States, but used outside of the country, the warranty only covers service within the United States and does not include shipping outside of the United States.
- TRICER does not provide any support for TRICER products purchased from unauthorized TRICER resellers - this policy will be followed without exception. If you buy any product of TRICER from an unauthorized dealer or ANY other in-store or online dealers/sellers, you will not receive U.S. repairs, parts or technical support. This policy also applies for online purchases made through re-sellers outside of the United States.